Your business could earn more with AI SEO optimized content.
December 27, 2022
Disclosure: Our goal is to feature products and services that we think you’ll find interesting and useful. If you purchase them, Entrepreneur may get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners.
You may have seen the ads at the top of every Google search, but 94% of users ignore them in favor of organic results. If you want to increase your business or side hustle’s organic traffic online, then you may need to start creating SEO optimized content.
If you want to start generating content that ranks highly on Google searches, then you may want to try a content creation tool. You could hire a specialist or start writing your own web content, but a high-quality AI content creation tool like Juice.ai may give you a better return on your investment. Juice’s AI lets you create up to 25 full-length SEO articles at once, and a lifetime subscription is only $39.
Improve your business’s web presence.
A BrightEdge report found that up to 40% of online revenue comes from organic traffic. Capture that revenue by using Juice.ai to generate SEO optimized content. Start by using the keyword explorer to find relevant SEO keywords with low competition. Once you’ve picked your keywords, you can start generating up to 25 full-length articles at the push of a button.https://www.youtube.com/embed/OOUNrs280I4
Edit each article yourself or regenerate individual sections if they need revision. All content is unique and plagiarism-free, but you may want to edit to add your own unique voice. Articles come with relevant media built in, and you can also use the Pexels integration to find more images to catch your reader’s attention. When your articles are ready to publish, you can post them directly from Juice if you’re working with a WordPress or Shopify site.
Generate SEO content with AI.
Bolster your business’s web presence with ease. For a limited time, get a lifetime subscription to Juice.ai Pilot for $39 (reg. $2,000).
Prices subject to change.
Entrepreneur Editors’ Picks
- Why Aren’t You Happy, Even When You Get What You Want? This Founder Teamed Up With the Dalai Lama Himself to Cure Your ‘Insatiable’ Desire.
- Kidnappers Held a Gun to His Head and Pulled the Trigger. The Terror of That Moment Fueled His Billion-Dollar Startup.
- Who’s Responsible for a Toxic Workplace? If You Do Any of These 3 Things, Look in the Mirror.
- Make Better, Faster Decisions Using This Simple 3-Step Framework
- The Top 15 Franchises You Can Buy for $25,000 or Less
- This Founder Launched an Ecommerce Company After a Frustrating College Experience. Now, Its Shipping Times Rival Amazon Prime’s.
- Here’s Why a Crisis May Actually Be the Best Thing That Can Happen to You